READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
You may think our job is to bring you quality products and an exceptional experience, and it is, but we also strive to provide value and enrich the lives of our guests and neighbors beyond just selling groceries. The moment you step foot into Festival Foods, you'll be quick to note a few smiling faces or a friendly 'hello' eager to help.
AT FESTIVAL FOODS, WE...
Set aside those fresh veggies, we're in the people business. We just happen to sell groceries.
Help You Grow
Experience our passion for and commitment to personal and professional growth.
Offer Great Benefits
Gain access to some impressive company perks, no matter your job status.
Have (Serious) Fun
Laugh every day and don't take yourself too seriously. You'll fit right in.
Are Active In Our Communities
Join in making your community a great place to live, work and play.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Festival Foods is a family- and employee-owned company thanks to our ESOP, the employee stock ownership program.
- With only $500 of borrowed money and a lot of enthusiasm, Paul and Jane Skogen opened a 3,000 square foot store that was attached to their house in Onalaska, Wisconsin in 1946. This was the first Festival Foods.
- Festival Foods has full kitchens in our deli and a scratch bakery. That means fresh foods, made from scratch-almost daily.
- Every business decision made at Festival Foods is based on the question, "Will it bring the customer back?"
- Festival Foods associates practice '10-tiling': Any associate within 10 feet (or tiles) of a guest acknowledges that person with a smile, a simple hello or in striking up a conversation.
- We live by the Boomerang Basics, 27 actionable idea items that make Festival Foods an exceptional place to work and visit.
- Associates saving for school can participate in 'Dollars for Students,' saving 50¢ for every hour worked to use at anytime while employed at Festival Foods for eligible tuition expenses. Plus, Festival Foods will match what's in the account dollar for dollar up to $10,000.
- Our company has a long history of supporting our communities. These are the communities we have grown up in, work in and call home.